Project Program Manager, Client Services
|Location:||Mississauga, ON (Canada)|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
This is a one year contract assignment.
Invenio's goal is to provide exceptional service in our pursuit to Deliver on the Promise to internal and external clients. The Project Program Manager, Client Services is responsible for providing project management, program planning/strategy, results analysis, implementation oversight and ongoing review of assigned accounts. He/she will work collectively with all resources to deliver results to the client and Invenio.
• Being knowledgeable and proactive in understanding client expectations
• Providing strategic direction to internal and external team members to deliver upon client expectations as per Statement of Works
• Setting up and maintaining ongoing processes and tools to oversee Invenio Canada's projects
• Ability to interact and communicate professionally with all levels of staff and management as required to coordinate project deliverables, deliver status reports, and facilitate meetings.
• Managing Statement of works for all projects and ensures that team members are accountable for all expectations, success metrics, tactics and goals as outlined in each Statement of Work
• Ensuring communication is timely, clear and concise among all team members
• Drive solutions that are consistent with project scope
• Ability to effectively facilitate meetings with project team members, various business groups and senior leadership
• Ability to present persuasively and effectively to executives
• Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize work, and multi-task across several project assignments
• Ability to manage, control and report on project budget. Implement corrective action as needed to control budget.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Shows initiative by attempting to solve problems, suggest improvements, and always keep a proactive (not reactive) mindset
• Specific industry experience relative to this role is highly desired
|Qualifications:||• At least 5 years experience in direct marketing and/or sales environment|
• Must be able to think and act both strategically and tactically
• Specific related experience in project management, client relationship management, profitability management and strategic planning
• Experience implementing, executing and managing lead generation programs
• Specific experience interfacing with Management Information System Teams (database administrators/web developers); setting up customer databases requirements, reporting
• Extensive experience as liaison between external customers, Marcom, field marketing and field sales
• Extensive experience working with cross-functional teams
• Strong analytical skills and experience analyzing reporting for trends and opportunity identification
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Possess excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Proficient computer skills (Windows: Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to interact with all levels of employees and clients
• Good public speaker at ease in large groups
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Project Management or related field
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.