Microsoft Solutions Sales Specialist
|Salary Range:||Base Pay + Bonuses|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Invenio Solutions is a full-service sales firm focused on high-quality lead development and outsourced sales services for business-to-business organizations. Our firm is experiencing continuous company growth, evidenced by an expanding workforce and multiple office space expansions in a little over a year. |
We are seeking a highly motivated Solutions Specialist to join our Microsoft team. The Solution Specialist will need to be highly resourceful, results driven and self-motivated. This position will require thought leadership to execute targeted prospecting campaigns which result in meaningful business conversations with senior level decision makers in the targeted accounts. Moreover, the successful candidate will need to be able to translate business challenges and initiatives expressed by prospects into a vision for how business value will be derived from Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
• Competitive base pay + uncapped bonus plan
• 40 hour work week (NO weekends) = work/life balance
• Paid on the job training
• Benefits package includes major medical coverage, supplemental insurance programs, paid vacation and holidays plus matching 401k plan up to 4%
• Casual dress work environment
• Great management team and fun, team-spirited group of peers
With more than 35 years of marketing and lead generation experience, we maintain very close relationships with our clients - which sets us apart from the competition. We are known by our clients for our creative and entrepreneurial style that builds strong team relationships in a professional and collaborative environment. In addition to offering a competitive compensation package (base hourly pay + bonuses + benefits), we offer a positive and fun work environment, excellent reputation and a great support team.
• Field inbound customer calls
• Perform directed prospecting (cold/warm calling) as directed by Microsoft lead
• Generate 5 qualified "Opportunities" per month to 20% per the Microsoft Solution Selling Program guidelines
• Capture profile information on target accounts including compete, business initiatives, Business Decision Maker and Technical Decision Maker contacts, ensure information is entered into CRM for Direct Sales/GSX
• Update CRM for Direct Sales/GSX with current information and manage past due opportunities to remain current
• Understanding of CRM solutions, similar business solutions or IT solutions
• Strong sales background
• Ability to confidently work with senior to executive level management
• Able to articulate now, or ramp quickly to be able to articulate the business value of our solutions and how they address common business problems or opportunities
• Ability to collaborate well with others and be a good teammate
• Ability to adjust to a changing work environment, deal some level of ambiguity and be resourceful
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.